The Svart Glacier Hotel in Norway: at the moment there is only at the concept level the eco-hotel on the glacier that looks like a spaceship and produces more energy than it consumes.
THE SVART GLACIER HOTEL IN NORWAY
AN ECO-SUSTAINABLE CONCEPT HOTEL IN THE GLACIERS
Discover other awesome eco-hotel:
- ION Adventure Hotel (Iceland) – ION Adventure Hotel at Nesjavellir in Iceland is an unforgettable experience. Whether you are seeking a quiet, soulful soak beneath the Northern Lights, a challenging trek across an ancient glacier or a day of fly-fishing in plentiful icy rivers.
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland) – Discover the waters of the Blue Lagoon. Journey through a spa of the volcanic earth. Harmonize with nature.
- Juvet landscape hotel (Norway) – In a remote part of a remote village in a remote region of Norway.
- Sala Silvermine (Sweden) – The world’s deepest bedroom. You can sleep 155 metres underground in an underground suite in historic Sala Silvermine, one of the world’s best preserved.
- The mirrorcube Tree house hotel (Sweden) – Stunning rooms of glass hang nearly invisibly among the trees of a winter landscape.
- Manon Les Suites (Denmark) – A dream green in the middle of the city. Providing an ideal mix of value, comfort and convenience.
- Kakslauttanen Artic Resort (Finland) – Resort with million of stars in the artic wilderness. One of the best places in the world to see the magical glow of the Northern Lights.