join in the group !
Now you can be part of this Facebook group to share your news, upload your video, promote yourself, keep in contact with your follower to use te events (it is sync with Google Calendar), add new potential follower. Found more other that you can do it.
This group is for those who follow the Facebook page NortherWorld and want to exchange opinion concerning the page’s topics and advise suggestions on news preferences or various improvement, can also include the personal article, video or content. It’s recommended to use a polite language that does not disturb the sensivity of other group members.
join in the group!!!
- Eco mobility: recyclable, full speed towards 750 kilometers
- Bad weather in Venice, today the new peak of high tide
- The Schengen treaty “FALTERS”
- Aurora Basecamp, great for watching the northern lights
- Win the consent the sovranian side anti wild immigration
- Will produce vegetables and papayas in greenhouses heated by geysers
Facebook Groups can be created by individual users. Groups allow members to post content such as links, media, questions, events, editable documents, and comments on these items.
Groups are used for collaboration and allow discussions, events, and numerous other activities. They are a way of enabling a number of people to come together online to share information and discuss specific subjects. They are increasingly used by clubs, companies and public sector organizations to engage with stakeholders, be they members of the public, employees, members, service users, shareholders or customers. Groups can have three different levels of privacy settings:
- “Open” means both the group, its members and their comments are visible to the public (which includes non-members) but they cannot interact without joining.
- “Closed” means the group and its members are visible to the public but their comments are not visible until the user has joined the group.
- “Secret” means that nothing can be viewed by the public unless a member specifically invites another user to join the group.
Previously, in October 2010, there were version 0 (legacy) and version 1 (current) groups. Version 1 or “new” groups can contain the name of the group in their URL if the email-address of the group is set. Groups do not have a RSS feed to export the wall or the member list, such as Pages or Events have, but third parties provide such service if the group is set to an “open” privacy setting. All groups have since been migrated to a single design.